Friday, November 01, 2013

Day 1

NaBloPoMo...again.
Looking back, all I'm going to have is snapshots of November (and they all sound the same...sickness abounds, Thanksgiving travels, etc. etc).
Today is Friday, culminating a crazy week that's not quite over. There's been costume sewing, breakfast with a friends, treats for Halloween parties, trick or treating, treats for Thea's birthday, and a car that wouldn't start. Nothing horrible, but a lot of go, go, go. Today is Thea's 5th birthday, and tomorrow we celebrate with grandparents. I'm hoping tonight can be a little more quiet and I can get myself centered.
I owe Ella a trip for froyo since she aced her spelling test last week (no small feat for someone with reading challenges) so maybe a little time with my oldest will be just what the doctor ordered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is "NaBloPoMo"? I'm inclined to think that it's "National Blog Posting Month". How does it work?