Sunday, November 03, 2013

Day 3

I started a new job a month ago.  I am doing admin work for a therapy company, which is a new adventure for me. Only 10 hours a week, from home. Lots of my lab management skills come into play...collecting and arranging data, researching supply pricing, using excel. I am currently trying to figure out a State Billing system that is not intuitive, but the setup will be the hardest part. Once I've managed to get the correct data into the correct fields I should be good to go. Invoicing is coming together as I learn what different abbreviations and services go with different clients.
It's good to be working again...there has been a budget crunch here the past few years (as there has been for many people), so an opportunity to do something about it has been good for my state of mind.

No comments: